On 14 January the National Railway Museum hosted its second wedding showcase event. We invited soon-to-be brides and grooms and their friends and families to find out about the unique facilities and services the museum can provide for weddings big and small.
We handpicked a selection of suppliers, from florists to cake makers, to showcase their products and help our guests to build their dream weddings.
Station Hall was partially dressed and set up to demonstrate what couples might expect to experience on their wedding day, complete with fairy lights for that magical feeling.
Suppliers who joined us on the day were:
- Flowers by The Rain Florist
- Bridal Shop and Venue Styling by Treasured Brides
- Photography by Lianne Gray
- Wedding Cakes by No More Tiers
- Cheese Cakes by Love Cheese
- National Railway Museum Events Catering by Levy UK
- Makeup and Hair by Luxe Hair and Makeup
- Music by Adelia String Quartet
- Photo Booth by Viva la Booth Jenny
- Travel Agency, Savannah Travel Kerry Lakey
- Lighting by Wedding Venue Lighting
- Stationery by Esther Day
- DJ Night Shift
Our next wedding showcase will be held on 13 January 2019.